As a member of CLN you have access to a robust and interactive platform to interact with your peers and benefit from shared knowledge and resources. We encourage lively discussions on a diverse range of topics, including solutions offered to various questions about industry challenges and opportunities, and best management practices for transparent governance.
- Membership Directory: CLN members can connect with other Directors and CLN members from across the country through our membership directory.
- Member Profiles: CLN members can create a profiles on the CLN members website to share your contact information, area(s) of expertise and interest, and subscribe to updates on key topics. Only CLN members can view each others profiles.
- Discussion Topics: Submit discussion topics and comment to share ideas, experiences and information with your CLN member peers on key cooperative issues and industry issues.
- Polls: Only CLN members can participate in quick, anonymous polls on relevant topics. Start your own poll or provide feedback to your peers. Past polls are available for viewing as well.
- Subscribe for Updates: CLN members can receive email alerts for specific areas of interest when they are added or posted at CLN.coop.
- Resource Materials: CLN members can search a growing repository of articles, industry reports, publications, webinar records, discussions, news articles, and other shared resources.
- Webinars & Events: CLN members enjoy access to CLN webinars and online events.
- Board of Directors: CLN members are eligible to run for and vote for the CLN Board of Directors positions.
- Full Access to CLN Website: Only CLN Members can access the entire CLN website.
CLN is a forum for current and post cooperative Board Directors to collaborate, agree and disagree on how to solve complicated challenges facing our cooperatives, their members, and their communities. CLN is growing its membership to support all co-op directors. Become a member today!